Fingal is a rural locality of the Mornington Peninsula abutting Bass Strait along Gunnamatta Beach and lying between the suburbs of Rye and Cape Schanck. Its local government area is the Shire of Mornington Peninsula.
- The size of Fingal is approximately 18.3 square kilometres.
- It has 1 park covering nearly 6.1% of total area.
- The population of Fingal in 2011 was 369 people.
- By 2016 the population was 531 showing a population growth of 43.9% in the area during that time.
- The predominant age group in Fingal is 60-69 years.
- Households in Fingal are primarily childless couples
- In general, people in Fingal work in a managers occupation.
- In 2011, 82.4% of the homes in Fingal were owner-occupied compared with 87.5% in 2016.
2018 MEDIAN HOUSE PRICE – $980,000 approx. (source: Corelogic)